[time-nuts] New stuff in my Tindie store

MLewis mlewis000 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 27 16:20:20 UTC 2016

According to the builder, it was selling well (he was on version 5 of
the board). He said he just decided (no feedback) that no one would use
the dial more than once, so he removed it.

For money talks, I would have thought having a capability to use any
numeric offset, so it could be used by, hence sell to, anyone, would
have made sense. And 'for money talks', that's fine for time-nuts
buying, they'll understand what's involved and that it can and likely
will get done. For most people, it's a future that may or may not
happen: most people don't buy futures (kickstarters aside...), they buy
product. In current design, it's claimed it's not about User Interface,
but User Experience (UX), where responding & tailoring to how users
actually use - or want to use - their product or their competitors'
product matters, instead of the engineers or marketers guessing and
saying 'here it is, buy it'. But then their goal is "supposed" to be
creating and getting to market a 'disruptive' product, that everyone
will want...