[time-nuts] Syntesizer Book Update

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 01:18:05 UTC 2016

Happy holidays to all. If you have some time and are interested  I am
still looking for specialized help to give my book

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471520195.html

a new life as I drifted in to Meta Material  Based Structure based  Signals
Sources.

The key missing parts are an in depth treatment of Arbitrary Waveform
Generation (in base band) , precision I-Q modulation  (modulator/demodulator)
and all  resulting in a Vector Signal Generation  architecture .

Modern Synthesizer based Signal Sources use these technologies .

Who has the time, will put up the sleeves and will work with me ?

Thanks,  73 de Ulrich, N1UL