[time-nuts] HP Z3801 RB fun

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Fri Dec 30 14:06:01 UTC 2016

I think the numbers given for 10811 sensitivity was grossly incorrect
from the source I had, so it should be +/- 1E-6 for +/- 5V, thus giving
2E-6 over 10V thus giving a sensitivity of 2E-7/V. Compare to 4E-10/V
fro the FRS-C and just redo the work.

I thought the numbers where funny but too tired to do extensive digging,
but I just wanted to show the general idea.

Cheers,
Magnus