[time-nuts] Anyone (ideally in the UK) got a spare rotary knob for the 5370B TI counter?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:52:58 UTC 2016

I don't have a knob,  but something that fits should be easy to find.

One warning...  some of the pots have plastic shafts that can be brittle.  They can shear off either due to accident,  turning too hard against the stops, or just old age.  I seem to remember that one of them has a switch on the back (SPDT?) and it is a bugger to find a replacement pot/switch.