[time-nuts] Prologix_GPIB vi

Brent Gordon time-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Mon Feb 1 23:56:27 UTC 2016

There are two ways to do it.  The first is to turn off AutoScale.  You
can then set the axis to whatever you want.  Right-click on the axis and
uncheck "AutoScale X".  See AutoScale.png.

The hard way is to force the axis to be what you want.  First you turn
off AutoScale.  Then you right click on the graph icon in the block
diagram and go through five menus to select Maximum.  See SetRange.png.
  Once you have Maximum, you just drag down on the bottom edge of the
property node to get Minimum.

Brent