[time-nuts] Glass Envelope Quartz Crystals

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:51:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have added a picture of the bottom of the 5 MHz crystal. The other one
has a similar pin arrangement, two pairs twisted and soldered together,
except they aren't cut as short. The seller indicated they were
manufactured in Russia for military use.

If a suitable socket cannot be found, I thought about 3D printing little
stands for them to sit on when soldered to a board.

Dan