[time-nuts] 2016 European Frequency and Time Seminar

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 9 18:05:07 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

On 02/09/2016 10:41 AM, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Enrico Rubiola just send an email out, announcing the EFTS this summer.
> It's a one week seminar that covers all important parts of precision
> time and frequency measurement. Magnus and me were there last year
> and had lots of fun. Including some late night discussion sessions
> on parkinglots :-)
>
> For more information please read the webpage:
>   http://efts.eu

Agree with Attila, it's a week full of knowledge and fun.
At lunch, Enrico is happy to give a private lecture on a particular
topic, using the paper-napkins as his notepad.

We enjoyed it, and that includes the late night parkinglot session about
different counters and details. :)

For those that need to get better insight to various aspects of
timekeeping as they do their PhD or from the industry, this is a great
opportunity.

Cheers,
Magnus