[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt error

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 03:32:06 UTC 2016

I filed an outage report with NAVCEN via their web site and got an email back asking for more info (which I supplied).  I got the impression that they were not aware of what was going on.   Googling around also does not show any official reports of problems.  Rather surprising considering the various system that seemed to be affected and the global reach of the problem.  I find it hard to believe that only time-nuts GPSDOs saw any problems.   Will be interesting to see...