[time-nuts] Another GPSDO quirk - KS-24361

Bill Beam wbeam at gci.net
Tue Feb 16 19:45:05 UTC 2016

Hi Hal,

All looks normal to me. Something appears to have driven f of both units off.
The DAC is typical of recovery and overshoot of an upset in f.
Since both LTE-Lite and KS-24361 experienced an upset at the same time,
the cause must be external. Maybe a glitch in the GPS data stream.

I am running a KS-24361 pair as stand alone units, each with its own GPS reciever
and an LTE-Lite.

Regards
Bill, NL7F