[time-nuts] Introduction

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Feb 24 16:20:47 UTC 2016

I've found with my HP5370B's they perform best over a fairly narrow range of input signal levels.    (1 to 2 volts If I recall correctly ?)  Some experiments might be in order for yours.   Virtually all my testing was done with 5 or 10 MHz sine waves so this may or may not be helpful in your case.   I found in line attenuators and an oscilloscope to be helpful in making measurements using my HP5370B's.

I've never done a full alignment of mine so this behaviour may not be typical.

All the best
Mark S

Sent from my iPhone