[time-nuts] Z3801A holdover

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Feb 25 14:09:28 UTC 2016

Dave,

Thanks for the tips. I also got a message off list telling me about
the EFC issue and that I missed this discussion recently on the list.

Last night, I power cycled the Z3801A. It has been running all night.
Attached is the graph you requested. If I read this correctly, yes, it
looks like the unit has maxed out the EFC voltage one way.

Joe Gray
W5JG