[time-nuts] Z3801A holdover

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Thu Feb 25 23:18:09 UTC 2016

Joe

Getting the antenna outside for a decent signal even if not in the clear
  would be advisable before you spend money on other possible solutions
...Certainly explains the only tracking 4 problem

As a minimum I would go portable on a card table in the yard or parking
lot for several hours to see if that explains things...

The splitter is by definition not a loss-less device either... going
direct to the Z3801 with the antenna is a worthy exercise as well to see
how things behave....still the unusual EFC plot has me wondering
ultimately if the 10811 or the power supply are being funky.

Try a better antenna location with no splitter first before you open the
box and start flailing at the power supply and receiver.

Dave
NR1dx

--
Dave