[time-nuts] Looking for OCXO

Nathan Johnson jdownj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:46:59 UTC 2016

I'm going to be taking some oscilloscopes to a hamfest this summer, and I
am
going to have a truck full of stuff anyway, and would like to avoid hauling
my
signal generator to provide a demonstration of the scopes. Does anybody
have a
50MHZ+ OCXO or other oscillator with a coax(sma/bnc) that they would like
part with? Something that doesn't meet time nuts standards is perfectly
fine,
just want something that is faster than the built in calibrator on the
scopes.
Nathan KK4REY

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=7.4.15&pv=9.1&source=email_footer_2]