[time-nuts] GPS Outage..

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Feb 27 12:54:19 UTC 2016

Hi

Since there are at least a few hundred TBolts running around in the red cases
with the horrible switching power supplies, it’s technically only “most”. The quick
way to tell if it’s an Andrew unit is the connectors. They are upside down on the
Andrew units compared to the “Trimble Standard” design.

Bob