[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 18:50:18 UTC 2016

Yes, they've been switching back and forth between one or two channels  all
day, with the one channel state always being just the usual Anthorn Y
channel and the two channels always being Master plus the Y  channel.
Sometimes the overall signal levels have been fluctuating quite a bit  at
100 Miles from Anthorn, more so than usual, and when in the  two channel
state both channels have always been at the same signal  level, although on a
few occasions the signal has shut down  altogether for several minutes at a
time.

As it's now nearly 1850, and still transmitting Master and slave  rather
than reverting to just the slave as it did at the end of the day  yesterday,
I'm even more encouraged to hope this might become the norm for some  time at
least.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR