[time-nuts] DMTD - analog multiplier vs. diode mixer ?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Jan 5 21:33:06 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce,
Thanks a LOT for your response to Poul's query!  I've been searching for DMTD info for a few some time now, and I haven't come up with a lot.  Searching for "CERN White Rabbit" got me more in a few minutes than I've found in months.  Like Poul, I've become interested in building a DMTD to overcome the limitations of my 5370A, but I haven't had time to actually do anything about it yet.

Bob