[time-nuts] Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Jan 9 22:59:36 UTC 2016

LH is an excellent program, and it needs to be brought into
polite society, by making it run natively on all platforms.

Changing it to Python, and PyQT4, is easy, but there is a lot
of code base to sift through.

Once on Python, and PyQT4, it will run natively everywhere.
Including smartphones and tablets.

-Chuck Harris

jim s wrote:

> On 1/9/2016 6:36 AM, Chuck Harris wrote:
>> Unfortunately, LH uses a graphics toolkit that was written by
>> John Miles, and it, and he, is windows only.
>>
>> I got started on converting it to PyQT4, but got side tracked.
>>
>> Maybe this year is the year I get all of the stuff I have promised
>> done?
>>
>> -Chuck Harris
>>
>> Ed Armstrong wrote:
>>> Has anyone successfully ran Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B? As it's
>>> not an x86 architecture processor, I assume Wine is no use and a custom compile is
>>> needed. Am I correct? Can any of you suggest where I can learn to do that, I'm rather
>>> new to Linux.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Ed