[time-nuts] Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B?

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Tue Jan 12 22:01:26 UTC 2016

I’m going to guess “no,” because only one thing can connect to the ser2net socket at a time.

If I were going to do it, what I might do is connect up the PPS output of the tbolt to a GPIO pin of the RPi and configure that pin for the pps device and set up ntpd for that. That way, LH can have the serial interface all to itself. I’ve done this with a far more ordinary GPS module to make a public stratum 1 server out of a Pi Zero for the NTP pool (ntp.kfu.com).