[time-nuts] Fixing broken HP5065A LED clock

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jan 13 08:38:08 UTC 2016

--------
In message <CAD2JfAjn8OnYpmA0S7rsFo0c4Cw7TgkHxVRoGsGTcUquKijFAQ at mail.gmail.com>, paul swed writes:

>Poul-Henning is that just the back board of the clock?
>I guess I did not realize there were actually 2 boards.

There are 3 and 2 board versions of the LED clock.  Mine is the 2-board
version.

See the section about MM5313 here:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/hacks/HP5065A/20151225_clock/index.html

I think you can use my PCB to make the 3-board a 2-board
but you'd have to change some constants in the firmware to send out
50Hz rather than 1Hz.