[time-nuts] Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:32:05 UTC 2016

For those who want to remotely monitor their Thunderbolt, I am getting ready to put out a new Thunderbolt kit with WiFi.

With the WiFi option, it is a server compatible with LadyHeather in client mode over the net.

The prototype is working, I am ready to buy the production hardware, which should be available in a couple of months.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.