[time-nuts] TADD-2 mini LED?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Jan 21 13:25:21 UTC 2016

I'm not in front of the manual or the board right now, but if you look
at the layout you will see two pairs of pads at the output end of the
board.  If you look at the way the pads are physically arranged along
with the schematic, you'll see that you can either connect to two of the
pads to get an additional PPS output, or by using all 4 pads you can
install a series dropping resistor (easiest to use an SMD part rather
than through-hole) along with an LED that will flash PPS.

The T2-Mini does not have the SYNC and ARM LEDs of the larger board;
there just isn't room.  The sentence in the manual about three LEDs is
an error that must be left over from cutting and pasting the original
manual.  You're the first one to point it out, and I'll update the
manual as soon as I get a chance.  Thanks!

John.