[time-nuts] HP 5372A advice

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 21 21:51:05 UTC 2016

The main feature in the '72 compared to '71 is the hardware accelerated
histogram function. This allows you to do millions of histogram samples
a second rather than being limited to the processor to do the calculations.

The '72 have some more analysis modes. HP had this to offer:
http://www.test.it/sitonew/Specifiche%20strumenti/HP/HP%2053310A/HP%2053310A.pdf

Cheers,
Magnus