[time-nuts] HP5370B & HP5345B Front-End IC Redesign Effort

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 15:32:10 UTC 2016

Getting back to the original question, years ago I was told but could not
confirm that HP was buying up 5345's because of a Government commitment to
replace front ends. If they had to go to such matters I doubt we will be
able to  find a solution.
In my home counter work I tried but ended up using boards out of  5345's
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/25/2016 10:01:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,