[time-nuts] GPS jumps of -13.7 us?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:16:18 UTC 2016

Indeed, multiple Z3801A GPSCON pages show an impulse step for by the amount
you describe. I would describe the graphs as showing a positive TI step
followed by negative TI step. My reading of the graphs shows that it is
consistent with the 13.7 usec you describe.

Am attempting to attach some EFC/TI graphs. Everyone seems to configure
their scales a little differently.

Tim N3QE