[time-nuts] GPS PRN 32

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 26 20:35:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

It seems that several SVNs (PRN 2, 6, 7, 9 and 23) got feed bad data.
This is not the first instance, it seems that single SVNs have had bad
data the last couple of days.

When our 4 GPS receivers at work got "hit" at midnight, it got our
attention. Interestingly enough they did not experience issues at the
same time, it just started about the same time.

Several of my customers also reported issues. Turns out that more people
seen this.

It will be interesting when a proper analysis comes on this.

Cheers,
Magnus