[time-nuts] GPS jumps of -13.7 us?

brian bjones0 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 27 02:15:04 UTC 2016

This may be a dumb question, but I am new to using LadyHeather with my
Thunderbolt (previously it had been slaved to driving a clock display
but that broke, which made me get around to installing a serial card in
my linux box)...

Are these "events" something I should be able to see in LH?  If so what
should I be looking for?     I see a pair of off-setting events in the
graphs (a sharp negative spike in DAC Voltage & PPS, followed later by
a sharp positive spike of the same magnitude),  but not sure if I am
seeing what I want to see, of if this is actually what I am looking
for.

Off to study the LH Manual some more!

73,
Brian