[time-nuts] GPS jumps of -13.7 us?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at burnicki.net
Thu Jan 28 08:37:22 UTC 2016

Magnus Danielson wrote:
> It's interesting to see how consistent these errors are.
> On the other hand, it is interesting to see how it varies even for the
> same PRN. Look at how PRN 09 varies between +0.002 us and -13.696 us.

Hm, I think basically it doesn't vary. We fortunately just saw the point
in time where it was corrected.

During the problem all affected satellites sent the same, wrong data
set, and obviously a new proper data set was uploaded to or activated on
these satellites, so the stopped sending faulty data and switched to
sending correct data *once*.

Martin