[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Internal Power Supply issues

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:11:56 UTC 2016

As I mentioned in the another thread this week.
You can indeed replace the failed voltage with just another inverter.
Mine has run this way for 10 years. Mine was a 5 by the way. If it was one
side of the +/-15 I would say you want to replace both.
The entire switcher can be replaced with supplies that work off of 110 so
you can get rid of the 48 volt supplies.
Good luck
Paul
WB8TSL