[time-nuts] DMTD downmixer question

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 1 11:15:03 UTC 2016

The optimum sine to square converter is embodied in the Collins style limiter approach consisting of a cascade of limiting amplifiers each with suitable individual gain and individual bandwidth, the gain and bandwidth increasing for each successive stage until the output slew rate is sufficient to drive a comparator without the comparator contributing significant additional jitter.
 Other approaches invariably produce greater output jitter.details here:
Bruce's: Zero Crossing Detectors - KO4BB

|   |
| Bruce's: Zero Crossing Detectors - KO4BBHelp keep this site free: (More Info)        New: The Thunderbolt Monitor Kit is now available! Bruce's: Zero Crossing Detectors  |
|  |
| View on www.ko4bb.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |