[time-nuts] Good GPSDO?

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 3 06:29:22 UTC 2016

You will find most if all of these units are using a Trimble 63090/73090/65256. You will find a lot of good information on this EEVBLOG forum board
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/bg7tbl-gpsdo-master-reference/
if by chance it is a Symmetricom then
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/a-look-at-my-symmetricom-gpsdo-(ocxo-furuno-receiver)/
As for spec and how good these are I own a the Symmetricom but don't have the equipment and more importantly the knowledge to test or give advice to others. Will defer that to the experts on Time-Nuts.
p.s. if you search eBay for the Trimble with the mfg. numbers as I mentioned you will find them a lot cheaper if you want to roll out your own.

-=Bryan=-