[time-nuts] Visiting Greenwich

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:18:59 UTC 2016

I second the motion, John, re Bletchley Park. My spouse is a quantum
information theorist (sort of a cross between a quantum physicist and a
theoretical mathematician) who develops algorithms that crypto people then
adapt for practical use. Mostly for quantum crypto. Both of us found
Bletchley absolutely fascinating. That was a couple of years ago and we
found several enthusiastic volunteers including one who was a pretty fair
mathematician.

>>> Dave

Mundus vult decipi.