[time-nuts] The home time-lab

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:52:06 UTC 2016

I wonder how well a pair of high voltage transformers wired back to
back with a 60 Hz series resonate LC circuit between them would work
for removing power line glitches.  They wouldn't do anything for
voltage regulation unlike a constant voltage transformer though.  Time
to break out a couple of plate transformers and try it I guess.