[time-nuts] Good GPSDO on eBay?

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 03:40:50 UTC 2016

To paraphrase a few other folks, taking on the task of building your own, even using the VE2ZAZ board as a basis is a very educational experience. It will teach you an enormous amount. There are lessons in control systems, phase and frequency locked loops, oven controllers, phase and frequency measurement, and doubtless lots of things I've overlooked.

Well worth the effort.