[time-nuts] Good GPSDO on eBay?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:40:43 UTC 2016

My experience is different.  When I received a broken item from China, it
was damaged in shipment because it was poorly packed, the seller told be to
keep the broken part because he did not want to pay to ship something he
would just toss in the trash.

eBay's current policy is given here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html
It says that for items not as described the seller pays for return
shipping.   It seems that what you did was go through paypal who might had
a different policy they need to handle transactions outside of eBay

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California