[time-nuts] GPS for Nixie Clock

Vlad time at patoka.org
Tue Jul 12 20:43:12 UTC 2016

DHCP is handy to provide the IP address and specify which NTP server to
use. Using DHCP I don't need to setup all the network settings for my
project. The NTP packet parser itself is really small and doing its duty
very well. Using such setup, it gives me flexibility to choose the
different NTP servers as a time source. It could be my own NTP or it
could be NTP pool.

--
WBW,

V.P.