[time-nuts] HP5370 power supply measurements

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jul 13 09:04:57 UTC 2016

The most effective approach would be to design a replacement with lower jitter (< 5ps ) and lower power consumption (< 10W??).The hard/interesting part is the higher resolution lower jitter interpolator.Preliminary testing suggests this part isnt as difficult as first thought.
As soon (within a month or so??) as I finish repairing a 24" Cassegrain secondary mirror mount, I'll get back to this.

Bruce