[time-nuts] There is a Tracor 527E on ebay

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 15:48:29 UTC 2016

On 7/15/2016 4:19 AM, Bert Kehren via time-nuts wrote:

> Have been using mine for over 15 years, very handy tool and using the  > 1 MHz output for very high resolution measurements. Bert Kehren

If anyone is in need, I have both a 572E as well as a 572A (the version
with a 1" CRT display, a new tube fitted in this case) that I rarely use
and I would be open to offers.

As to the eBay one shown with a UK power plug, I'm pretty certain that
the power transformer in these can be wired or switched for 110 / 220 V
but my manual eludes me...

Dan