[time-nuts] GPS message jitter (preliminary results)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:14:49 UTC 2016

Ooops, that tboltjit.gif plot was actually from a Trimble Resolution-T SMT timing receiver running with an indoor antenna,  not a Thunderbolt.  The Thunderbolt with an outdoor antenna is about twice as good.

I just added the ability to feed the timing jitter value to Lady Heather's real time ADEV calculation code.   I doing a run with a Z3801A at the moment... (at 500 tau it's down to 9E-4)