[time-nuts] Trimble 63090/73090/65256

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:17:38 UTC 2016

I think they are all pretty much the same unit.   I don't know if any of the oscillator models is any better.  I assume they are all equivalent and actual performance (like any OCXO) is luck of the draw.

Those boards run on 6VDC.  The Trimble units use a 5V oscillator (which lots of places that remove and re-sell them say are 12VDC devices...  surprise, surprise, surprise.   The equivalent Symmetricom boards use a 12V oscillator and a DC-DC converter to run them off of 6V.