[time-nuts] Allan Deviation recipe?

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Jul 19 23:36:14 UTC 2016

Yo All!

I know my toys are 1,000x, or worse, then being in time-nut territory, but
you guys have been really helpful so far.  Bear with me just a bit more
as I am almost done.

Here is the part when my head hurst from too much data.

This is the ADEV/TDEV from a SiRF III on an octal Xeon serer:

https://rellim.com/graphs/adev.png

Here is an Adafruit GPS HAT on a Pi3:

https://pi2.rellim.com/adev.png

And now, the weirdest one, an identical Pi3 with an Uputronics GPS HAT.
ADEV and TDEV virtually overlap:

https://pi3.rellim.com/adev.png

The comparision of the last two is baffling to me.  Totally unexpected.

Semi raw data for all three is here:

    https://rellim.com/graphs/
    https://pi2.rellim.com/
    https://pi3.rellim.com/