[time-nuts] Leap second to be introduced at midnight UTC December 31 this year

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Jul 20 01:29:11 UTC 2016

holrum at hotmail.com said:
> The Z3801A has it messed up...  it says the leap will occur on 30 Sep 2016
> (73 days).  The Z3801A has two different messages that report the leap
> day...  both are wrong.

Which messages are you looking at?

There is a leap-pending flag in the T2 message.  I don't see it on yet.

ntpd has a hack filter to ignore it unless the month is June or December.
That's leftover from 2008.  I looked in my old log files.  It didn't come on
until July 28, late in the day UTC.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.