[time-nuts] Leap second to be introduced at midnight UTC December 31 this year

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Jul 20 20:10:10 UTC 2016

Yo Martin!

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:37:02 +0200
Martin Burnicki <martin.burnicki at burnicki.net> wrote:

> So when the GPS receiver always just *showed* information on the
> current UTC data set then this is OK. However, the *time* it has
> *output* should not have jumped back and forth by 1 second.

I have a report of a Venus8, with BeiDou, that jumped NMEA time by one
second on the 19th.

The NMEA offset data is fun:

    https://dan.drown.org/bbb/latest/remote-statistics.NMEA.png

But some other, different, models of Venus8 did not.

I'm trying to get more information.

RGDS
GARY
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588