[time-nuts] LeoNTP Networked Time Server now available

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 05:36:55 UTC 2016

You might be interested in the LeoNTP Networked Time Server, which is now
available:

  https://store.uputronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=92&search=ntp

   "LeoNTP is a Stratum 1 time server with GPS synchronised clock source
designed from the ground up with the sole purpose of providing a cost
effective but highly accurate and extremely high performing networked time
server. Extremely easy to setup and configurable with flexible power options
USB/PoE (802.3af) it can provide accurate synchronised time for your LAN,
WAN, CCTV, PLC, Telephone systems or anywhere accurate standalone time is
required."

I was invited to try one of these boxes and I can report that it works very
well, including a period when GPS was lost for several hours.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk