[time-nuts] Venus838LPx-T opinions?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:23:54 UTC 2016

Lady Heather now works with Venus receivers in mixed binary / NMEA mode.   So now it can display the sky view data (via NMEA sentences) while running in Venus binary mode.  I also added support for parsing the $PSTI NMEA sentence that contains the sawtooth correction info.   Why somebody thought it was a good idea to not include that info in the binary messages boggles the mind...  I hate having my mind boggled.

I guess I may have to buy one of the Navspark timing receivers...