[time-nuts] Very Accurate Delta Time RF Pulse Measurements

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Jul 29 17:45:21 UTC 2016

Hi Jerome:

The Vietnam era Radar Warning Systems used 4 wide band antennas (nose, tail & wing tips) and displayed the bearing,
rough distance & threat type on a CRT.
Near the antenna was a crystal video receiver using a multi channel filter driving Schottky diode detectors.  The output
from each detector fed a video log amp.
http://www.prc68.com/I/RWR.shtml
http://www.prc68.com/I/ALR54.shtml

The Fenwick antenna patent based on time delay beam steering is far superior to a phased array in that it's frequency
independent.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Ant.shtml#TDBS
I think the basis of TOA.

Can you say more about the specifics of what you are trying to do?

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com