[time-nuts] Q/noise of Earth as an oscillator

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 29 23:07:23 UTC 2016

The main issue has been deemed to be safety- or lack of it, due to the ring
lasers location in an underground cavern that cannot continue to be used
because of a high risk of additional ground/rock failure. For the present
there has been no further ring laser work at canterbury university since the
2010/2011 quakes and cave access is not permitted.
 DaveB,
Christchurch, NZ