[time-nuts] Very Accurate Delta Time RF Pulse

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jul 30 06:18:07 UTC 2016

Hi Jerome:

Some time ago a company called Opto Electronics made a frequency counter with a small antenna that would count the
frequency of a nearby signal.  They call these Near Field Receivers.
Some modern scanner radios incorporate some of these ideas.
http://www.prc68.com/I/BC125AT.html

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke