[time-nuts] Ublox Neo-6M time error.

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Jun 1 08:46:46 UTC 2016

Hal, thanks for reminding me of what I ran into on the LEA-6T modules.  When you first power them on, they are often a second off in time.  It's not until the NAV-TIMEUTC->valid field returns a set validUTC flag that the time can be counted on.  But it usually doesn't take more than a minute or two after power-on that the flag gets set and the time jumps to valid time.