[time-nuts] picDIV board.

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Jun 2 08:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the OSH park link. I hadn't seen that.

The prototype board I often use for picPET and picDIV chips is:
    https://www.pololu.com/product/331

Also, don't forget about the TAPR T2-mini:
    https://www.tapr.org/kits_t2-mini.html
    https://www.tapr.org/images/TADD-2_Mini_Top_Scaled.jpg
    http://www.tapr.org/~n8ur/T2_Mini_Manual.pdf

The T2-mini ships with the PD17 divider in the DIP8 socket. Many of the other PIC dividers are compatible with the T2-mini design.

/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: <dan at irtelemetrics.com>
To: <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:01 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] picDIV board.

So, having a batch of PIC12F675's to play with the picDIV's with, but
being lazy I decided to look for a dev board for the 8 pin PIC's.
(Yeah, I know how lazy can you get! :) ) Just didn't feel like wiring
up the programming header to a bread board, etc. Anyway, one appeared
in google on OSH park and Tindie. Looks like the same guy. So for
anyone thinking about playing with the picDIV but feeling as lazy as I
am, this might be a good option. It even includes some prototype area
on the board!

 From OSH park you get 3 boards for under $10.
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/kXG6K5Xu

For those of you who don't know what a PIC DIV is:
http://www.leapsecond.com/pic/picdiv.htm

My guess is it would also work with a picPET and an FTDI cable.
http://www.leapsecond.com/pic/picpet.htm

Dan