[time-nuts] Mystery hp Ovens For Sale

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Thu Jun 2 18:21:43 UTC 2016

Paul.

I actually paid the asking price of $100.00 each + tax and shipping!

After seeing the non HP one I'm not interested in restoring it as it's
just the oscillator.

All the Rf buffering, AGC, oven control are external and missing.

Plus it's most likely 100KHz or 1Mhz.

If I end up junking it I'll post a PIX of the crystal once I dig down and
find it.

If anyone here wants it at the $100.00 let me know.

If not in a week I'll take it all apart just to look, and scrap what I
don't keep.

Attached are some PIX of it.

The 106B only requires +24VDC to run and no other external circuits as
everything is built in.

Cheers,

Corby